Software has become an important part of every human life. Every software is developed by going through a process to improve its quality. It is the foundation of software development which ensures that a software is developed with lesser defects meeting the deadline and better quality. A major advantage of having such process assures project delivery on time.
In the software development process, every single phase of the software is described which means the developer is aware of the current status of the software after completion of every phase. Each phase results in deliverables for the next coming phase. Choosing a right process to develop the software is an important part to ensure successful delivery.
Computers play a vital role in every day to day life. Be it for home, education or professional purposes, the software in these computer systems plays an exceptional role to automate the computing requirements for developing a complex structure to maintain different data structures and documents. As the software serves with the precise, cost effective and quick delivery, therefore it is used globally for different purposes.
Although a Software Development Life Cycle includes several challenges in every phase. The most complicated situation is when new employees join an organization without any domain experience or technology knowledge and have to work on a project to meet the deadline. In addition to the technical challenges, there may be any other circumstances that may disturb the entire process leading to the poor quality.
Here is a list of few challenges which is commonly faced by the software industry that need immediate attention by implementing the following:
- Use open-ended programming environments to create a logic for solving a problem that results in high performance.
- A formal methodology should be developed that will help in building portable and right parallel programs which can easily adopt innovative and fundamental changes.
- Incorporate the parallel computation intuitive model while designing a programming language which articulates expected parallel program description.
- Plan and develop such software tools using the methodology which accelerates supportive and flexible environment.
- Introduce extensive educational opportunities which are globally available in parallel programming which will help the individuals with learning and gain experience to work effectively.
A software development process is the backbone of every software developed. It reserves the guarantee that the complete system will be developed following the predefined guidelines and procedures which ensure the success of the project.